Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby love quote

A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for ~Unknown


“There are two lasting bequests we can give our children: One is roots, the other is wings.” ~ Hodding Carter quotes


I thought that I’d share a fun quote about babies in light of the wonderful babies that have been born recently. I have had the privilege of photographing some fantastic babies this year and am excited to continue to grow my newborn photography business!

Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and your child.
– Tina Brown


Baby love quote


love my baby quote

Never waste an opportunity to be with the one you love - my baby


Small enough to hold in your arm, big enough to fill your life with happiness and love - baby love quote


You are a miracle in my life



Baby is born with love and need to be loved


3 comments:

  1. Hey Guys! I just registered at prestigiousquotes.com . I was searching for some Quotes Online and found this website very interesting having 64000+ quotations from around 9000+ authors. You must visit once!


    love quotes
    quotes about love
    quotes on love
    best love quotes
    famous love quotes
    true love quotes
    quotes for love
    quotes love
    short love quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys! I just registered at prestigiousquotes.com . I was searching for some Quotes Online and found this website very interesting having 64000+ quotations from around 9000+ authors. You must visit once!


    love quotes
    quotes about love
    quotes on love
    best love quotes
    famous love quotes
    true love quotes
    quotes for love
    quotes love
    short love quotes

    ReplyDelete